Auto and foot-operated direct heat sealers seal all types of thermoplastic packaging material. Depending on the model of the sealer, material up to 16" wide and 20 mil thick can be sealed. The meshed seal width is 15mm. Ideal for coated aluminum foil, Kraft paper, cellophane, and other thick materials. Equipped with a thermostat or an electronic thermo controller that accurately controls the temperature from 30-550°F (0-300°C). Both jaws are heated simultaneously so there is a better heat penetration to seal thicker material. Comes with adjustable work table. Easy to operate. Set the temperature on the thermostat or the thermo-controller depending on the material to be sealed. Once the correct setting has been reached, consistent seals will be maintained automatically. Insert the material between the two sealing bars. Press down the foot pedal and release.
Series Direct Heat Sealer
- THS-series is light blue in
- Equipped with an electronic
- Available in 8", 12", and
- The sealer gives a 15mm wide meshed
- 15mm horizontal, serrated seal is available for the
THS-300 - 12" model
W-300DA Direct Heat Sealer
- W-300DA is a table-top auto direct heat
- It is equipped with an electronic timer to control the sealing
- Once the correct setting has been established, consistent seals will be maintained
- This 12" sealer comes in ivory with a 15mm wide meshed jaws and a foot
- The hot sealing bars are enclosed with heat resistant plastic for safer operation.
are available as listed below and can be ordered directly from this web