Hand of foot-operated double impulse sealers are ideal for heavy duty application. Depending on the model of the sealer, material up to 24" wide and 20 mil thick can be sealed with a 5mm or 10mm wide seal. The sealer uses 2 heating elements, upper and lower, which fuse the material from both sides at the same time. This gives a faster and better seal for thicker or hard to seal material. Easy to operate. Set the timer, insert the bag between the sealing bars, press down on the foot pedal or handle, and release after the timer goes off.
Series Double Impulse Heat Sealer
- W-series comes in ivory
- Available in 12", 18", and 24"
- With a 5mm seal width
- Equipped with a single or double selector
- User has the choice of using 1 element or
- This feature extends the life of the sealer and at the same time increases its
- Optional imprinter is available.
YH-230-S Double Impulse Heat Sealer
- YH-230S is a 9" hand-operated, double-impulse
- With a 5mm width seal
- It is easy and effortless to operate because of CAM
- The sealer is blue in color and can also use a 5mm
are available as listed below and can be ordered directly from this web